Monday, July 05, 2004

Fiat Vino!

I really need a secure place to post all the old jokes I remember when I'm drinking. During my rare and regrettable sober episodes, I can never seem to recall them. So for my edification, if no one else's, that's what this blog will mostly consist of.

Until I change my mind.

Drunken Monday Morning Joke #1:

A woman goes to a funeral home to make arrangements for her just departed husband's body.

She says to the Director, "I'd like to have him buried in a blue suit please."

The funeral director says, "What's wrong with the black suit he arrived in? It's very nice...."

The widow answers, "It's a personal reason. Please, if you can arrange it, I'll be happy to pay whatever it costs."

The funeral director assures her he will do his best to accomodate.

Next day at the viewing the widow looks down into the casket and sees her husband decked out in a gorgeous blue suit. After the ceremony she thanks the director and inquires how much the suit cost.

"It won't cost you anything" he says. "As luck would have it, right after you left yesterday another woman came in to make arrangements for HER husband's body, and he was wearing a blue suit. I asked her if she wouldn't mind if he was buried in a black suit instead, and she had no objections. So I switched their heads."

1 Comments:

Blogger Dangerspouse said...

I don't get it. Is this a joke about getting head?

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home